The Global Mindset Inventory (GMI) is the premier assessment tool developed by Najafi Global Mindset Institute to help determine a global leader’s ability to better influence individuals, groups and organizations unlike themselves. The GMI is designed to measure the Global Mindset profile of the survey-taker using an integrated, scientifically verified framework with a specific set of attributes and characteristics.
Global Mindset's Three Capitals
Your Intellectual Capital reflects your global business savvy, your cosmopolitan outlook, and your cognitive complexity.
Psychological Capital reflects your passion for diversity, quest for adventure, and your self-assurance.
Social Capital reflects your intercultural empathy, interpersonal impact, and diplomacy.
Learn More »
Your Intellectual Capital reflects your global business savvy, your cognitive complexity and your cosmopolitan outlook. The following are major competencies of Intellectual Capital.
Global Business Savvy:
- Knowledge of global industry
- Knowledge of global competitive business and marketing strategies
- Knowledge of how to transact business and assess risks of doing business internationally
- Knowledge of supplier options in other parts of the world
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand abstract ideas
- Ability to take complex issues and explain the main points simply and understandably
- Knowledge of cultures in different parts of the world
- Knowledge of geography, history, and important persons of several countries
- Knowledge of economic and political issues, concerns, hot topics, etc. of major regions of the world
- Up-to-date knowledge of important world events
Psychological Capital reflects your passion for diversity, quest for adventure, and your self-assurance. The following are the major competencies of Psychological Capital.
Passion for Diversity:
- Enjoy exploring other parts of the world
- Enjoy getting to know people from other parts of the world
- Enjoy living in another country
- Enjoy traveling
Quest for Adventure:
- Interest in dealing with challenging situations
- Willingness to take risk
- Willingness to test one’s abilities
- Enjoy dealing with unpredictable situations
- Comfortable in uncomfortable situations
- Witty in tough situations
- Ability to work well with people from other parts of the world
- Ability to understand nonverbal expressions of people from other cultures
- Ability to emotionally connect to people from other cultures
- Ability to engage people from other parts of the world to work together
- Experience in negotiating contracts/agreements in other cultures
- Strong networks with people from other cultures and with influential people
- Reputation as a leader
- Ease of starting a conversation with a stranger
- Ability to integrate diverse perspectives
- Ability to listen to what others have to say
- Willingness to collaborate
Najafi Global Mindset Institute is dedicated to helping define, measure and develop global leadership, global talent and global knowledge.