Global Mindset Inventory
The Global Mindset Inventory (GMI) is the premier assessment tool developed by Najafi Global Mindset Institute to help determine a global leader’s ability to better influence individuals, groups and organizations unlike themselves.
The GMI is a designed to measure the Global Mindset profile of the survey-taker using an integrated, scientifically verified framework with a specific set of attributes and characteristics.
Most citizens of the world grow up as unicultural individuals who learn how to live and work with people who are like themselves. The global world of business today has brought many different unicultural individuals together, expecting them to work in multi-cultural and cross-cultural environments.
Najafi Global Mindset Institute has developed the GMI an assessment tool to help determine who might be better at communicating, doing business with and influencing other people who are unlike themselves.
About the GMI
Applications of the GMI
- Can be used for developmental measurement purposes
- Notes the strengths and areas of improvement in the three capitals: Intellectual Capital, Psychological Capital, and Social Capital
- Establishes your abilities to influence others who are unlike yourself
- Assist in selecting the right person for an international posting
- Helps organizations to identify success potential in employees and new hires
After Taking the GMI
You will receive:
- A scored report on your and your group’s overall GMI score(s)
- A sorted, highest-to-lowest written feedback report showing the 9 competencies of the Global Mindset Inventory
- One-day, on site workshop where you and your colleagues will identify ways of developing your Global Mindset
- Recommendations and suggestions on to improve your Global Mindset
Whether you are a corporate manager, the dean of a business school, or a non-profit/governmental manager, the GMI can help you understand the strengths and benefits of having a well developed Global Mindset.
Najafi Global Mindset Institute is dedicated to helping define, measure and develop global leadership, global talent and global knowledge.